This is the 287th edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the playlist to accompany it. You can CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD but note that the shows are large files. The show is also available to stream via Mixcloud and the Progzilla Radio Network (the show appears on Progzilla in alternate weeks). Many thanks to Rebsie & Daniel for sitting in for me on the last show. But I’m back this time with a show that entirely focuses on music from 2020, as I bring you some of the best music to be found on albums, EPs and singles released so far this year. I’m trying to cram in as much music as possible from many different releases, so therefore there will not be a feature album for this show. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks from where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 2 hours and 38 minutes. Downloaded file is 144.3 MB.
1. On the 7th Day (4:44) – Blabbermouth vs Lachlan-Young (Single available to download via blabbermouth2018.bandcamp.com/track/on-the-7th-day; see also www.murraylachlanyoung.co.uk)
2. All Eyes (6:05) – Other Lives (Taken from the album ‘For Their Love’; see otherlivesofficial.bandcamp.com/album/for-their-love & otherlives.com/)
5. Les nuits entières (4:40) – Marie-Pierre Arthur (Taken from the album ‘Des feux pour voir’; see mariepierrearthur.bandcamp.com/album/des-feux-pour-voir & www.mariepierrearthur.com/)
6. The Procrastinator (6:21) – Wood River (Taken from the album ‘More Than I Can See’; see woodrivermusic.bandcamp.com/album/more-than-i-can-see & www.facebook.com/woodriverband/)
8. Lone (4:30) – Orwell (Taken from the album ‘Parcel Brillante’; see www.orwellmusic.com/ & hotpumarecords.bandcamp.com/album/parcelle-brillante)
9. Evening Sun (4:19) – Teri Mantere (Taken from the album ‘Everything Needs To Breathe’; see eclipsemusicrecordlabel.bandcamp.com/album/everything-needs-to-breathe & www.terimantere.com)
10. Several Bullets in my Head (4:16) – Once And Future Band (Taken from the album ‘Deleted Scenes’; see onceandfutureband.bandcamp.com/album/deleted-scenes & www.facebook.com/OnceAndFutureBand)
12. Night time (5:30) – Kundabuffa (Taken from the album ‘Beauty is the Beginning of Terror’; see andyedwards.bandcamp.com/album/beauty-is-the-beginning-of-terror & www.facebook.com/kundabuffa/)
13. Rewind the Day (3:21) – Girl Swallows Nightingale (Taken from the album ‘Shapeshifter′; see girlswallowsnightingale.bandcamp.com/album/shapeshifter & www.facebook.com/GirlSwallowsNightingale/)
14. In Scalar Waves (9:14) – Field Lines Cartographer (Taken from the album ‘The Ferric Landscape’; see soundtrackingthevoid.bandcamp.com/album/the-ferric-landscape-2 & soundtrackingthevo.wixsite.com/stvlabel)
15. Shifter (7:13) – Wood River (Taken from the album ‘More Than I Can See’; see woodrivermusic.bandcamp.com/album/more-than-i-can-see & www.facebook.com/woodriverband/)
17. My Swan (4:21) – Army of Moths (Taken from the ‘My Kingdom For a Horse’ EP; see armyofmoths.bandcamp.com/album/my-kingdom-for-a-horse-ep & armyofmoths.com/)
18. Des feux pour voir (5:15) – Marie-Pierre Arthur (Taken from the album ‘Des feux pour voir’; see mariepierrearthur.bandcamp.com/album/des-feux-pour-voir & www.mariepierrearthur.com/)
19. Dancing with Shadows (6:43) – Kundabuffa (Taken from the album ‘Beauty is the Beginning of Terror’; see andyedwards.bandcamp.com/album/beauty-is-the-beginning-of-terror & www.facebook.com/kundabuffa/)
20. Extolythin (4:47) – The Gasman (Taken from the album ‘Instrumental Computer Music’; see thegasman.bandcamp.com/album/instrumental-computer-music & www.facebook.com/gasmanmusic/)
24. Sakhi (8:27) – John McLaughlin, Shankar Mahadevan, Zakir Hussain (Taken from the album ‘Is That So?’; see mahavishnujohnmclaughlin.bandcamp.com/album/john-mclaughlin-shankar-mahadevan-zakir-hussain & www.johnmclaughlin.com)
Thanks to all the musicians who contributed and to all listeners. Send us comments if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!). If you want to keep up to date with news about the show, EppyFest, or just chat with other listeners, don’t forget that there’s a Facebook group – just search for the Eppy Gibbon Podcast Show on Facebook and request to join, plus don’t forget that we’re now part of the Progzilla Radio Network. I should be back for the next show when we’ll have a feature album by Becca Stevens, as part of a typically eclectic playlist, so I hope you’ll come back for that.