This is the 336th edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the playlist to accompany it. You can CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD but note the shows are large files. The show is also available to stream via Mixcloud and the Progzilla Radio Network (the show appears on Progzilla in alternate weeks). After the previous show when we celebrated 15 years of Eppy Gibbon, it’s now back to business as usual and specifically that involves me playing some of the best music from 2021 that didn’t get featured in my top 32 albums of last year. We have a feature album from 2021, ‘Kinematic’, from experimental electronic music collective Longstone, and you’ll hear three fabulous tracks from it throughout the course of the show. In addition, you can expect the usual eclectic musical mixture, with a focus on music from albums and singles released in 2021, plus a reminder about this year’s EppyFest. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks from where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 2 hours and 20 minutes. Downloaded file is 127.7 MB.
2. Kinematic (6:25) – Longstone (Taken from the album ‘Kinematic’; see longstone.bandcamp.com/album/kinematic)
3. Dying Light 2 – Run, Jump, Fight (4:08) – Olivier Deriviere (Single available to buy via olivierderiviere.bandcamp.com/track/dying-light-2-run-jump-fight; see also olivierderiviere.com/)
7. Inner Edge Of Outer Mind (12:35) – The Holy Family (Taken from the album ‘The Holy Family’; see theholyfamilyuk.bandcamp.com/album/the-holy-family & www.facebook.com/TheHolyFamilyAlbum)
8. Right Where I Fall (3:06) – Michael League (Taken from the album ‘So Many Me’; see groundupmusic.net/artists/michaelleague)
9. Nimble Knot (5:39) – Wippy Bonstack (Taken from the album ‘Wippy Bonstack’s Dataland’; see wippybonstack.bandcamp.com)
10. Ordinary World (6:30) – Three Colours Dark (Single available to buy via threecoloursdark.bandcamp.com/album/ordinary-world; see www.threecoloursdark.com/)
11. Trans Kyushu Limited Express (7:50) – Longstone (Taken from the album ‘Kinematic’; see longstone.bandcamp.com/album/kinematic)
12. Sentinel Species (4:35) – Michael League (Taken from the album ‘So Many Me’; see groundupmusic.net/artists/michaelleague)
13. The Never Ending Day (4:25) – The Curator (Taken from the album ‘All Lombard Street to a China Orange’; see thecurator1.bandcamp.com/album/all-lombard-street-to-a-china-orange & www.cromerzone.co.uk/)
14. EppyFest 9 promo (2:50) (You can see The Curator and many others at this year’s EppyFest on the 16th and 17th July and tickets are available to pre-order now via www.tickettailor.com/events/eppyfest/337812/)
15. Goodbye Evil (5:21) – Wippy Bonstack (Taken from the album ‘Wippy Bonstack’s Dataland’; see wippybonstack.bandcamp.com)
18. The Free Oms (3:54) – Stealing Sheep and the Radiophonic Workshop (Taken from the album ‘La Planète Sauvage’; see stealingsheepandtheradiophonicworkshop.bandcamp.com, stealingsheep.net, & radiophonicworkshop.bandcamp.com)
19. The Purge (5:18) – Stealing Sheep and the Radiophonic Workshop (Taken from the album ‘La Planète Sauvage’; see stealingsheepandtheradiophonicworkshop.bandcamp.com, stealingsheep.net, & radiophonicworkshop.bandcamp.com)
20. EG://300 (6:39) – Longstone (Taken from the album ‘Kinematic’; see longstone.bandcamp.com/album/kinematic)
21. Nights At The Circus (3:55) – Bev Lee Harling (Taken from the album ‘Little Anchor′; see bevleeharling.bandcamp.com/album/little-anchor, www.bevleeharling.com & www.facebook.com/BevLeeHarlingMusic/)
Thanks to all the musicians who contributed to this show and to all listeners. Send us comments if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!). If you want to keep up to date with news about the show, EppyFest, or just chat with other listeners, don’t forget that there’s a Facebook group – just search for the Eppy Gibbon Podcast Show on Facebook and request to join, plus don’t forget that we’re now part of the Progzilla Radio Network. Do join me for the next show when I’ll be playing the usual eclectic mix of great music, both the weird, the wonderful and everything in between, with a particular focus on previewing the upcoming EppyFest 9. I hope to see you then.