This is the 257th edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the playlist to accompany it. You should be able to CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD but note the shows are large files. Unfortunately the iTunes subscription no longer appears to be working so either download the show via the link above, or stream the show via Mixcloud (if you become a follower you can find out whenever I add new shows there) and the show can also be found on the Progzilla Radio Network (the show appears on Progzilla in alternate weeks). Following the last show, which revolved around a tribute to my late friend and regular Eppy Gibbon listener, Ed Elloway, we now have another that revolves around a tribute to someone we’ve lost this year, as our feature artist is none other than the late, great Peter Tork. You will hear three fabulous tracks, either solo or from Tork’s time with The Monkees, which highlight his many musical talents. In addition, you can expect the usual eclectic musical mixture, including lots of great 2019 music, plus the occasional classic track from the past. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks from where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 2 hours & 30 minutes. Downloaded file is 136.6 MB.
4. Tender Is (3:21) – Peter Tork (Taken from the album ‘Stranger Things Have Happened’; see petertork.bandcamp.com/album/stranger-things-have-happened, store.cdbaby.com/artist/PeterTork, www.petertork.com/, & www.facebook.com/PHTork1/)
5. Out of the Moment (5:24) – Emily Bezar (Taken from the album ‘Out of the Moment’; see emilybezar.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-the-moment, www.emilybezar.com & www.facebook.com/Emily-Bezar-Music-153027764593/)
6. 13th Floor (8:06) – Alberto Miranda/Evoluxion Project (Taken from the album ‘Special Period′; see albertomirandaevoluxion.bandcamp.com/album/special-period, www.albertomirandabass.com & www.facebook.com/evoluxionproject/)
9. Thought That You Were Leaving (4:28) – Marvin B Naylor (Taken from the album ‘Bright Blinds’; see marvinbnaylormusic.bandcamp.com/album/bright-blinds & marvinbnaylor.com/)
11. Floating Bridges (6:13) – Emily Bezar (Taken from the album ‘Out of the Moment’; see emilybezar.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-the-moment, www.emilybezar.com & www.facebook.com/Emily-Bezar-Music-153027764593/)
12. Mother Earth (6:34) – The Inner Road (Taken from the album ‘The Majestic Garden’; see theinnerroad.bandcamp.com/album/the-majestic-garden, www.facebook.com/InnerRoad/ & www.carlanthonywrightmusic.com)
17. Lonely Sea (5:57) – Green Mountain Guild (Taken from the album ‘Train’; www.greenmountainguild.com, greenmountainguild.bandcamp.com, store.cdbaby.com/Artist/GreenMountainGuild & www.facebook.com/greenmountainguild/)
20. Days of Stars and Wine (4:28) – Damon Smith (Taken from the album ‘God of the Grid′; see damonsmithmusic.bandcamp.com/album/god-of-the-grid, www.damonisaacsmith.com & www.facebook.com/damonsmith66/)
22. I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun (5:49) – Rotary Connection (Taken from the album ‘Black Gold: The Best of Rotary Connection’; see www.allmusic.com/artist/rotary-connection-mn0000852405/biography)
Thanks to all the musicians who contributed and to all listeners. Send us comments if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!). If you want to keep up to date with news about the show, EppyFest, or just chat with other listeners, don’t forget that there’s a Facebook group – just search for the Eppy Gibbon Podcast Show on Facebook and request to join, plus don’t forget that we’re now part of the Progzilla Radio Network. For the next show I’ll be back again with another show largely focusing on new music & of course you can expect the usual eclectic musical mixture, so I hope you’ll join me then.