This is the 218th edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the playlist to accompany it. You may be able to CLICK HERE TO LISTEN but note the shows are large files & this may not be the best way to listen. If you prefer, you can subscribe to the show via iTunes by sticking feeds2.feedburner.com/TheEpilepticGibbonPodcastMusicShow into the ‘Subscribe to podcast’ area & then you’ll get the new shows as they become available. The show is also available to stream via Mixcloud and the Progzilla Radio Network (the show appears on Progzilla in alternate weeks). It’s Halloween time again so for this show we have the return of the diabolical Count Eppy Gibbon, who will again be your ghoulish host for this year’s Halloween special. Our feature EP this time has a supernatural theme – the ‘Ghost’ EP by Richard Wileman, best known to Eppy Gibbon listeners as the man behind the Karda Estra musical project, and you’ll hear three tracks from Richard’s EP tonight, plus you can expect the usual eclectic musical mix. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks from where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 1 hour & 46 minutes. Downloaded file is 96.9 MB.
1. Dreams Wide Awake (8:50) – National Health (Taken from the album ‘Of Queues and Cures’; see www.philmillerandincahoots.com & itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/national-health/id122714021)
3. Return Of The Witch (3:32) – All of Them Witches (Taken from the compilation album ‘Witches’ Halloween Brew‘; see burningallwitches.bandcamp.com/album/witches-halloween-brew)
7. Witches’ Multiplication Table (4:54) – Holger Czukay (Taken from the album ‘On The Way To The Peak Of Normal’; see www.czukay.com/)
10. She Haunts Me (6:32) – Ergo (Taken from the album ‘Multitude, Solitude’; see cuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com/album/multitude-solitude, www.ergoisaband.com/ & www.cuneiformrecords.com/bandshtml/ergo.html)
13. Evil In The Tree (4:23) – The Oscillation (Taken from the single ‘Evil In The Tree′; see wrongwayrecords.bandcamp.com/album/evil-in-the-tree, theoscillation.bandcamp.com & theoscillation.com/)
14. Beelzebub (3:22) – Bruford (Taken from the album ‘Feels Good To Me’; see www.billbruford.com/)
17. Graveyard (3:11) – Mica Levi (Taken from the album ‘Jackie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)’; see www.imdb.com/name/nm5908010/)
19. Phantom Brickworks III (9:27) – Bibio (Taken from the album ‘Phantom Brickworks’; see bibio.bleepstores.com/release/89757-bibio-phantom-brickworks & warp.net/releases/bibio-phantom-brickworks/)
Thanks to all the musicians who contributed and to all listeners, and of course to Count Eppy. Send us comments if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!). If you want to keep up to date with news about the show, EppyFest, or just chat with other listeners, don’t forget that there’s a Facebook group – just search for the Eppy Gibbon Podcast Show on Facebook and request to join, plus don’t forget that we’re now part of the Progzilla Radio Network. Next time I’m hoping we’ll have an interview but even if that doesn’t materialise you can expect the same typically eclectic mixture of music, so I hope you’ll be back for that.