This is the 141st edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the playlist to accompany it. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN. You can also listen via Mixcloud here. This time around Daniel & Rebsie of Alchymical Muse are sitting in for me & choosing all the music again as I focus on my day job. The feature album is ‘Clocks Are Like People’ by psych/prog folksters Circulus & there will be three tracks from it. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks to where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 1 hour and 39 minutes. Downloaded file is 91 MB.
1. Cantiga 213 (5:13) – Vox Vulgaris (Taken from the album ‘The Shape of Medieval Music to Come’; see www.last.fm/music/Vox+Vulgaris)
3. Into the Fire (3:52) – Laura Sheeran (Taken from the album ‘What the World Knows’; see www.laurasheeran.bandcamp.com)
6. Everything All (5:01) – Arch Garrison (Taken from the album ‘I Will Be a Pilgrim’; see www.archgarrison.co.uk/ & www.facebook.com/pages/Arch-Garrison/436363986400726)
7. Fireflies (3:14) – Chris Garneau (Taken from the album ‘El Radio’; see itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/chris-garneau/id105681920 & www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Garneau-Official/111248398908037)
8. Happy (2:27) – Dalek I Love You (Taken from the album ‘Dalek I Love You’; see www.dalekiloveyou.com)
9. Roisin Dubh (5:05) – Mouth Music (Taken from the album ‘The Order of Things’; see www.mouthmusic.co.uk)
As part of the feature, ‘The 80s Weren’t All Rubbish You Know!’ …
13. Big Tracks Little Tracks (3:32) – Sad Lovers & Giants (Taken from the album ‘Feeding the Flame’; see www.sadloversandgiants.co.uk & www.facebook.com/pages/Sad-Lovers-Giants/104860292879894)
15. Bonnie Boy (3:45) – Shirley Collins (Taken from the album ‘The Power of the True Love Knot’; see www.shirleycollins.co.uk/)
16. Snowkiss (4:39) – Cindytalk (Taken from the album ‘Wappinschaw‘; see www.cindytalk.com/)
Thanks, as always, to everyone involved with this show, musicians and listeners alike. Please leave a comment if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!) or if you want to have your say on anything else connected to this podcast. If you want to keep up to date with news about this podcast, EppyFest, or just chat with other listeners, don’t forget that there’s a Facebook group – just search for the Eppy Gibbon Podcast Show on Facebook and request to join. The next show will see Daniel & Rebsie return with more of their own unique take on the styles of music we cover, so I hope you’ll come back for those.