This is the 58th edition of the Epileptic Gibbon podcast music show and the blog entry to accompany it. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN. This particular show is an extremely belated Halloween special, with well over an hour of spooky, creepy and supernaturally-themed music, hosted by Count Eppy Gibbon. The feature album this time is very apt as it’s the spooktacular compilation ‘Polka Haunt Us’ put together by Veronique Chevalier, plus there’s the usual diverse selection of tracks and artists, but be warned that this edition of the show is not for the fainthearted. Below you’ll find the track list, plus weblinks from where you can find more information about each artist.
Total running time: 1 hour and 36 minutes. Downloaded file is 87.6 MB.
2. Vampires of the West Coast (4:27) – The Ghost Bees (though they appear to have recently changed their name to Tasseomancy) (Taken from the ‘Tasseomancy’ EP ; see www.myspace.com/ghostbees; this track was provided by Mevio’s Music Alley – see music.mevio.com)
5. Churchyard (1:33) – David Beard (I’m not exactly sure where you can acquire this track but you can find out more from www.davidbeardmusic.com/; it was provided by Mevio’s Music Alley – see music.mevio.com)
6. Dorothea’s Nightmusic (3:29) – Karda Estra (Taken from the album ‘Thirteen From The Twenty First’; see www.kardaestra.co.uk/)
7. Aware Of The Dark (6:00) – Cheap Electrolysis (Exclusive mystery track that is not currently commercially available)
9. Goblin Attack (7:13) – Two Star Symphony Orchestra (Taken from the album ‘Danse Macabre: The Constant Companion’; see twostarsymphony.com/, www.myspace.com/twostarsymphony & www.cdbaby.com/cd/twostar2; this track was provided by Mevio’s Music Alley – see music.mevio.com)
16. The Stalker (3:23) – Fiona Ford (Taken from the album ‘Leave Everything You Know‘; see www.myspace.com/fionaford)
Please, don’t have nightmares! Send me comments if you like what you hear (or even if you don’t… feedback is so important!). Please do listen in next time as we’ll be having an interview with Those Men…